Chekk offers the state of the art end-to-end security, significantly stronger than most of the services which you currently use on a daily basis on the Internet and Applications. It includes:
- Password required to install on a new device and PIN requested at each App launch to restrict access.
- End-to-end security (device, server, communications) enhances the vast majority of currently used web and mobile services and applications, and includes encryption, SSL/TLS, 2048 bits RSA certificate, forward secrecy, certificate pinning, passwords hashing & salting, etc.
- Powerful real-time yet easy to use Access Rights Management at individual data level (or by datasets) enabling users to own their data end-to-end
Chekk is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS), which is the most secure cloud storage:
- Amazon Security provides most up to date and powerful defense mechanisms with numerous security features: secure access, built-in firewalls, unique users, encrypted data storage.
- Higher resilience than most financial institutions (99999) and ISO 27001 certification and Level 1 service provider under the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS).
- Amazon data management services recognized worldwide and fully utilized by financial institutions (e.g., SunCorp Bank on Amazon cloud)